We believe strongly in protecting the privacy of personally information you share with us, please read through the following Policy, Terms of Service and Cookies Technology before using GhanaDom.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a technology for remembering information between
WebPages. Because of
cookies, your web browser can remember you are logged in, or have
visited a site
before, or what your personal preferences are
In reality, a cookie is a small text
file which is stored by the user‟s browser.
only contains data, not code, so it can‟t contain a virus or
spyware. This doesn‟t mean
that all cookies are harmless in intent, but they can only ever
A cookie remembers information about a specific website, for
This information is restricted to a specific domain, e.g.
The domain prevents other websites from accessing each other‟s
cookies. However there
are ways that websites can share information as we‟ll see.
- This policy covers how GhanaDom.com treats personal
information that GhanaDom.com collects and receives, including
information related to your past use of GhanaDom.com products
and services. Personal information is information about you that
is personally identifiable like your name, address, email
address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies
that GhanaDom.com does not own or control or to people that
GhanaDom.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- GhanaDom.com collects personal information when you register
with GhanaDom.com, when you use GhanaDom.com products or
services, when you visit GhanaDom.com pages or the pages of
certain GhanaDom.com partners, and when you enter promotions or
newsletters. GhanaDom.com may combine information about you that
we have with information we obtain from business partners or
- When you register we ask for information such as your name,
email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation,
industry, and personal interests. For some financial products
and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security
number, and information about your assets. Once you register
with GhanaDom.com and sign in to our services, you are not
anonymous to us.
- GhanaDom.com collects information about your transactions
with us and with some of our business partners, including
information about your use of financial products and services
that we offer.
- GhanaDom.com automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
GhanaDom.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- GhanaDom.com uses information for the following general
purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see,
fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our
services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous
reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 18 attempts to register with
GhanaDom.com, we ask that he or she has a parent or guardian
creates a GhanaDom.com Account to obtain parental permission.
- GhanaDom.com will not contact children under age 18 about
special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's
- GhanaDom.com does not ask a child under age 18 for more
personal information, as a condition of participation, than is
reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or
Information Sharing and
- GhanaDom.com does not rent, sell, or share personal
information about you with other people or nonaffiliated
companies except to provide products or services you've
requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work
on behalf of or with GhanaDom.com under confidentiality
agreements. These companies may use your personal
information to help GhanaDom.com communicate with you about
offers from GhanaDom.com and our marketing partners.
However, these companies do not have any independent right
to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information
if the user is a child under age 18. Parents have the option
of allowing GhanaDom.com to collect and use their child's
information without consenting to GhanaDom.com sharing of
this information with people and companies who may use this
information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process,
or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend
against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order
to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential
threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of
- We transfer information about you if GhanaDom is
acquired by or merged with another company. In this event,
GhanaDome will notify you before information about you is
transferred and becomes subject to a different privacy
- GhanaDom.com displays targeted advertisements based on
personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving
companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or
click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example,
women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- GhanaDom.com does not provide any personal information
to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted
ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are
consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make
the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to
display the ad.
- GhanaDom.com advertisers include financial service
providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers
and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as
stores, airlines, and software companies).
- GhanaDom.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and
other service providers in different industries and categories
of business. For more information regarding providers of
products or services that you've requested contact us.
- GhanaDom.com may set and access GhanaDom.com cookies on your
- GhanaDom.com lets other companies that show advertisements
on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your
computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to
their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other
companies do not have access to GhanaDom.com's cookies.
- GhanaDom.com uses web beacons to access GhanaDom.com cookies
inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection
with GhanaDom.com products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete
Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your GhanaDom.com Account Information,
including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to
the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who
visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing
communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe
by following instructions contained in the messages they
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications
relating to the GhanaDom.com service, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and the GhanaDom.com
Newsletter, that are considered part of your GhanaDom.com
account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of
- You can delete your GhanaDom.com account by visiting our
Account Deletion page. Please be aware that your information
might possibly remain in our archived records after your account
has been deleted.
- Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to
their child's GhanaDom.com account using tools offered by
- If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or
use a child's information, parents enrolled in GhanaDom.com
Accounts can delete their child's account by signing into that
child's account and then visiting our Account Deletion page.
Please be aware that your information might possibly remain in
our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to
employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact
with that information to provide products or services to you or
in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that
comply with federal regulations to protect personal information
- To learn more about security, including the security steps
we have taken and security steps you can take, please contact
- GhanaDom.com may update this policy. We will notify you
about significant changes in the way we treat personal
information by sending a notice to the primary email address
specified in your GhanaDom.com account or by placing a prominent
notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a